You can like wearing sundresses and lace and still be nonbinary.
You can like wearing pantsuits with ties and still be a woman.
You can like wearing floral patterns and still be a man.
Gender identity is valid. Gender expression is subjective. Gender norms are bullshit.
Gonna go see the hemomancers today and try to figure out what the fuck is wrong with my body.
constantly having to deliberately downplay your mental illness but also constantly worrying that you’re making it up for attention, somehow
deaflock said: April & June :)
April:favourite hair colour & favourite eye colour - Electric blue and deep doe brown.
June:favourite book - Currently: Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.
- January: sexuality/preferences
- February: city/state
- March: favourite colour
- April: favourite hair colour & favourite eye colour
- May: favourite manga & favourite anime
- June: favourite book
- July: favourite song/band
- August: crush names
- September: instruments I play/ want to play
- October: favourite game
- November: if I changed my name, what would it be
- December: random fact about me :)